[Freeswitch-users] Shared Rate Limiting?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Mar 12 21:33:36 MSK 2013

How do I enforce a calls per second across multiple FS machines?
I can do a concurrent limit with the DB backend, that can be synced
together (or be the same endpoint) but the wiki says that won't work for
interval.

I see a hash_remote feature, but does that only read, not increment.

Perhaps the redis backend supports interval? Then I can have redis do
replication.

I haven't done any testing yet, it seems I'd just be stabbing in the dark.

-Avi