[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch is showing Incorrect time

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:29:15 MSK 2013

Note 'fsctl sync_clock' immediately takes effect - which can affect the
times on your CDRs. You can end up undrebilling/overbilling, or even calls
hungup before they originated. If FS currently shows 1999 then your CDRs
are going to show calls that lasted for 15 years!

'fsctl sync_clock_when_idle' is much safer, which does the same but doesn't
take effect until there are 0 channels in use. That way it doesn't affect
any CDRs.

-Steve