[Freeswitch-users] [video-media-bug] How to make and load the mod_mp4v2 and mod_fsv modules?

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Tue Mar 5 23:41:27 MSK 2013

The first problem is that you are using the "DEBUG" versions, not the release. There is no way to install the debug runtime, without installing Visual Studio. Build the release versions if you are targeting a machine without development environment on it.

The second problem is that not all modules have been ported to windows. Open a JIRA ticket on it, and if it's easy Jeff will most likely add the .csproj files needed.

--Dave
      _____