[Freeswitch-users] dtmf key press issues

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Fri Mar 1 13:01:50 MSK 2013

Hi,

I have made few changes to my voicemail flow. Changes were made in mod_voicemail.c,XML files(reload mod_voicemail, reload mod_say_en). After doing the changes if i try to leave a voicemail, the dtmf key press is not being recognised.
In front end if I just enable 'Force RFC2833 Out-of-Band DTMF' then my dtmf key press is being recognised. But the issue is if I enable 'Force RFC2833 Out-of-Band DTMF' for outside calls the dtmf key press is not being recognised.

Tried changing dtmf-type to inband too but nothing helped. Am not sure whether really my voicemail code changes only affected this though!!

Can anyone please help me on this issue. Please let me know why its expecting 'Force RFC2833 Out-of-Band DTMF' to be enabled for dtmf key press recognition and what should be changed so that both my inside and outside key press gets recognised?

Many thanks

Regards,
Archana