[Freeswitch-users] can mod_httapi decide if the call should be answerred?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 27 02:30:52 MSD 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Rafal Gwizdala <rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I've got a simple question to you: can I use httapi before a call is
> answerred and, for example, hang up/reject the call if my application
> decides it doesn't want to handle it? I'd like to give the caller a 'busy'
> signal as a feedback or something like this.

I would give it a try. Call the httapi app in the dialplan without doing an
answer app. See if you can control it the way you want. I don't see an
explicit "answer" work tag so you'll probably need to use the "execute"
work tag and have "answer" be the app you use.

Let us know if it works and then you can put the instructions up on the
mod_httapi wiki page! :D

-MC

> Thanks,
> RG