[Freeswitch-users] Can Freeswitch act as a media gateway for encrypted and unencrypted media traffic?

Ei Dev eidevm5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:04:11 MSD 2013

My scenario is the following:

External clients register to a Kamailio server (doesn't have to be
Kamailio, just what I'm using in my test environment) via TLS and calls
between external clients are via SRTP.

There is another internal Kamailio server where users register via standard
SIP and media over RTP.

Can Freeswitch act as a gateway for calls between internal and external
clients and vice versa, where the SRTP stream is initiated/terminated
(depending on the call direction) on the Freeswitch server?

Thanks.