[Freeswitch-users] Speech to text voicemail

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Jul 23 13:29:11 MSD 2013

If you get it figured out, you can add it to:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Transcribing_Voicemail
Or use one of the other options on that page.
E.g. you can use fusionpbx and pass the file to google speech recognition
(sometimes works decently) via this script:
http://wiki.fusionpbx.com/index.php?title=Voicemail#Transcribing_Voicemails_with_google_speech_API

-Avi