[Freeswitch-users] Speech to text voicemail

Ashwin Jain ashwinrkjain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:22:45 MSD 2013

Hi,

I want to use Sphinx for voicemail transcription.

I have successfully setup the Sphinx using standard language module
hub4.5000.DMP, acoustic module hub4wsj_sc_8k and dictionary
cmu07a.dic. I tried this setup but the accuracy was very less. I have
read that we need to use custom language module for improving the
accurary (as the default one is the universal).

It will be great if anyone had worked on this and help me out with this.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ashwin Jain