[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter - cc_warning_tone not working

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Mon Jul 22 23:22:46 MSD 2013

Hello Experts,

I have been working on setting up a call center in FS and am having a problem with the warning tone notification.  It does not play any tones before the caller is bridged to the agent.  I am using the latest stable build for 1.2 and I am using the example in the wiki:

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_callcenter#uuid-standby

Snippet:

<extension>
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(4099)$">
    <action application="set" data="transfer_after_bridge=4099"/> <!-- Remove this if you just want to get a single call
    <action application="sleep" data="300"/> <!-- Small delay for safety needs -->
    <action application="set" data="res=${callcenter_config(agent set uuid ${caller_id_number}@${domain_name} '${uuid}')}" />
    <action application="set" data="res=${callcenter_config(agent set type ${caller_id_number}@${domain_name} 'uuid-standby')}" />
    <action application="set" data="res=${callcenter_config(agent set status ${caller_id_number}@${domain_name} 'Available (On Demand)')}" />
    <action application="set" data="res=${callcenter_config(agent set state ${caller_id_number}@${domain_name} 'Waiting')}" />
    <action application="set" data="cc_warning_tone=tone_stream://%(200,0,500,600,700)"/>
    <action application="answer" />
    <action application="playback" data="$${hold_music}"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

I have tried changing the tone values to see if making it repeat or play longer would produce a positive result.  No dice...

On a second note, is there a way to play a file to the agent before the call is bridged?  My call center services multiple brands and would like to have the agent greet the caller appropriately.

Thank you,

Brian Edgar