[Freeswitch-users] mod_opus codec on Windows

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Sat Jul 6 13:01:50 MSD 2013

Ah, ok. So you did the build of the lib outside fs, and then just pointed
to the built library?

I'll start working to get this integrated in the Windows build, by
downloading the lib source files, unpacking them, and then building them.

I will submit a Jira as soon as I have some progress. I might get back to
you with further questions.

/Peter