[Freeswitch-users] mod_opus codec on Windows

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Sat Jul 6 11:32:13 MSD 2013

The project file is nothing more than having mod_opus to point to an out of
tree directory where the actual opus binary libs are built.

The binaries I did was basically a bunch of hacks, there is quite some work
needed to be done with integrating the build process of opus with
FreeSWITCH's VS solution file