[Freeswitch-users] continue_on_fail does not works with limit?

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:17:09 MSK 2013

I am using limit_execute to bridge a call.

<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=false"/>
<action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound first_vb03_local 1 bridge sofia/internal/19198 at 10.211.55.18:5080" />
<action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound second_vb05_local 1 bridge sofia/internal/19198 at 10.211.55.20:5090" />

My continue_on_fail is set to false since I don't want to try the next gateway if the call is not tried because there is 1 call already first gateway. Since the call is never tried  with the first gateway because of limit, there is no FAILURE from the gateway for continue_on_fail to react. Is there a way to make limit work with continue_on_fail? Or is there a better way to send multiple gateways in the dial plan where I only want to try the next gateway in the list if first gateway's limit it reached?

Thanks,
--
Muhammad Naseer Bhatti