[Freeswitch-users] Redundant Dial Plan in JS

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Jan 15 20:54:20 MSK 2013

Thanks Ken.

I am left with a few questions though.  If I use:

<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/primary/dialstring|sofia/gateway/secondary/dialstring"/>

What happens if the destination number is just plain old BUSY?

Does the dialing user hear the fast-busy signal from "primary" when their
route is defective and then hear the ring from secondary?