[Freeswitch-users] LUKE: I'm hit, but not bad - thread failure

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Jan 11 18:09:36 MSK 2013

Thanks!

This version was from Dec 31, so I will try a later version.  I can't run stable yet, as
it has some problems on BSD like systems.

If I have my wits about me next time, I'll run a gcore before I kill it.  There's
something about knowing your customers were down for an hour and a half that makes you
think less about investigation, and more about just getting the switch running again.

-Tim