[Freeswitch-users] PHP ESL timeout?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Jan 11 04:54:03 MSK 2013

Hello,

I currently have a testing system that opens an ESL connection to freeswitch to launch
test calls, and also to make sure the switch is actually running as it should be.

If the switch is up, it works.  If the switch is totally down, it works.  If the switch is
  partially up, it doesn't work.

If the switch is up, but not really responsive, I am able to create a connection, but when
I issue an API call, it sits there forever and doesn't return anything.  If the API
execute timed out and the script continued to execute, it would check the response, see
that it is not what it should be, and alert the right people.

Anyone know this library that can help?

-Tim