[Freeswitch-users] Best Installation MOD_GSMOPEN

Josue Diaz Cruz jdiaz at coinfru.com
Mon Feb 25 21:10:01 MSK 2013

Good Afternoon.

I beg your pardon if my question is really from a newbee.

I am trying to install gsmopen in a system. I did it with CentOS 6 X64,
Debian 6, Ubuntu 12.10. Can some one provide me the best way to do it. Cause
i allways have problems in one point of the installation. Depending the
distro could it be one or other. I was thinking that could be nice to give a
complete requierements (libs) to install before do anything.

If some one can provide me a easy, simple and not troubles, could be nice:

* System and version
* List of requierements.
* Better steps to avoid issues with libraries and compile.

What i tried:

Centos 6 x86_64 --- Huawey E169 unlocked and voice active. (Issues when try
to load mod_gsmopen.so)
Debian 6 x86_64 --- Huawey E169 unlocked and voice active. (Issues with the
ttyUSB port)
Ubuntu 12.10    --- Huawey E169 unlocked and voice active. (Issues with the
ttyUSB port)

E169 works perfectly. I have a mobile partner with voicecall and i test it
calling my land line without issues.

Thank you very much for your consideration.