[Freeswitch-users] [mod_fsv] How the video recording really looks like?

K K kkgp20 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:13:59 MSK 2013

Hi, I would like to record the both sides video on FreeSWITCH during the
video call between two UAC. I would like to record each video call
separately.
I have tried the mod_fsv by adding following configuration line:

<action application="record_fsv"
data="$${base_dir}/recordings/video/${strftime(%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S)}_$1_${caller_id_number}.fsv"/>

under the

<extension name="Local_Extension">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(10[01][0-9])$">

The problem is that after adding that now when I make a call to any
extension I am automatically connected and the *.fsv file is being created.
The party which I have called did not receive any incoming call.
It seems that I am getting automatically the connection to FreeSWITCH which
is recording my video and not moving my call to the destination.

So i guess that is the idea of "video recording" whit mod_fsv? I am not
able to achieve my goal?