[Freeswitch-users] Time to start understanding the FreeSWITCH codebase

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Mon Feb 18 03:00:58 MSK 2013

I think I've come to a stage in my life where I'm more interested than ever in learning the internals of FreeSWITCH and start contributing code to it. I've been following the project for a few years, but I've never touched the code. It's time to change that.

Is there a place on the wiki someone can point me to so I can start understanding the FS core? I'm talking fairly basic, beginner level stuff.

Sent from my iPhone