[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Message Bus / Shared Key Value Store

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:10:39 MSK 2013

It may be worth mentioning there's a mod_snmp module for external
monitoring. While that's also possible via ESL, XML RPC etc where it's
better tested, SNMP at least allows integration with tools like Nagios.

But as Eliot says, SNMP is slow and unwieldy and requires high timeouts.
It's not something you're going to be able to use for failover.

-Steve