[Freeswitch-users] 486 Busy Here with Reason: Q.850; cause=16; text="NORMAL_CLEARING"

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Thu Feb 14 01:23:39 MSK 2013

Steve, yes I use hangup_after_bridge=true in my dialplan. Probably you are correct and it looks like that it is really a reason of "NORMAL_CLEARING". Um... I don't want ignore the remote cause. Actually I want to use remote cause and ignore "NORMAL_CLEARING". May be I should not use hangup_after_bridge. Also may be I understand you not correctly. At present I fixed my issue by means of http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_disable_q850_reason
Thanks a lot for your response.