[Freeswitch-users] how to end conference after initiator hangs up (dialout style)

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Wed Feb 13 10:02:12 MSK 2013

Thanks, Michael. It works!

However, an unintended side effect is that "originate" command returns
much earlier than the "conference" command. "Conference" command waits
until the initiator picks up phone before dialing others (possibly in
background with "bgdial"). "originate" command would return almost
immediately and start dialing others without waiting for the initiator
picking up phone.

Is there a way to force "originate" command to delay the return until
the endpoint picking up the phone?

I'm sure all this is possible to events and scripts. But I just hope
there is a shortcut here.

Cheers.

Jun