[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_limit.c:86 Unset limit backendlist!

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:08:23 MSK 2013

Looks like it's an assert-type error.

limit_state_handler() is called without the limit_backend variable being
set, which is an internal variable for storing limit information used to
internally track limit information during the call. The odd thing is that
variable should always be set prior to limit_state_handler being registered.

I'm guessing it's some sort of race condition...

-Steve

On 8 February 2013 04:24, Victor Chukalovskiy <victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com