[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_limit.c:86 Unset limit backendlist!

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:24:29 MSK 2013

Hello,

I'm getting this error occasionally in the log:
[ERR] switch_limit.c:86 Unset limit backendlist!

Seems to happen only after I change the value of CPS limit on the
working system. For example, after I change *4* to 3 below and send some
more calls:
<action application="limit" data="hash cps test *4*/1
!NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION" />

Could someone please explain when exactly does this error occur? How to
reset it other than restarting FS instance?

What I found is that I'm not the only one who got annoyed, and that
loglevel was reduced in later versions:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4792?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin:activity-stream-issue-tab

However, I want to figure out how to avoid this error in the first place
rather than just update and suppress it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Victor