[Freeswitch-users] call queue

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:02:53 MSK 2013

On 06.02.2013 16:29, Archana Venugopan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen the below entries in callcenter wiki. Sorry to post a simple
> query here. Incase if I want to ring all phone sequentially according to
> the below information, I can give sequentially-by-agent-order.
>
> Should I need to give this in dialplan xml or in autoload_config? Also
> can you please provide me how the syntax looks too. Many thanks.
>
> *Queues *
>
> Queues can only be configured in the XML configuration. They are only
> loaded once.

Yes, callcenter queues are defined in callcenter.conf.xml. Queues
parameters like order and distribution are set per queue. It is a global
for full FS process work.

Althought, agents adding and tiering can be done dinamically from dialplan.

To set agents sequentially, you have to chose sorting order. I prefer
longest-idle-agent, as this loads all agents equally. In general this is
good, as a member does not care which agent will answer.

--
Mimiko desu.