[Freeswitch-users] DID providers - any thoughts? (jan 2013)

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri Feb 1 01:34:43 MSK 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:

> Flowroute - Any else able to offer some reviews on this company -
> specifically relating to US inbound??

I'm just starting my VoIP venture and I have chosen Flowroute as our
provider.  So far, mostly as a test, I have transferred one of our AT&T
lines to Flowroute.  It worked very smoothly.  One thing I discovered,
which you all probably know, but I'm new with VoIP, was that when I called
the number from a POTS line, it went through the PSTN, through Flowroute,
through FreeSwitch, and rang on my Polycom phone even before I heard the
first ring from the calling phone.

Also, the Flowroute tech support team responds very quickly and helpfully.

No complaints.

--
Steve