[Freeswitch-users] Parallela board - interesting for FreeSWITCH?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 20:19:14 MSK 2013

The balance of doing embedded platforms is always trying to get it done
before traditional x86 catches up to you.
I think at least arm is popular enough that it has dedicated distros and
maintainers so there is a lot more access to legacy tools.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*