[Freeswitch-users] Video support in Freeswitch ( recording, intercept, etc...)

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 02:15:00 MSK 2013

Yeah, you need to find it: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Video-recording

If you want that improved or somehow merge into the current master tree, see what you can do with donations or bounty.

It was only tested with plain SIP and we have no WebRTC at the time.

I also start working some video transcoding and adding better video support to FreeSWITCH. Let me know if anyone interested and want to help speed that up.