[Freeswitch-users] Video support in Freeswitch ( recording, intercept, etc...)

Nick Techa nick.tech at outlook.com
Sat Dec 21 20:38:56 MSK 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to evaluate Freeswitch capabilities and determine if we
can use it as an alternative to our current video calls platform (video
calls, recording, live calls intercept).

The goal is support :
1)-audio/video calls recording support

2)-audio/video calls playback support

3)-audio/video calls intercept (view/listen   live calls)

Video specific coverage in general seems very limited in books and docs.

Assuming we'll use webrtc/sip and/or plain SIP,  here is my
question:

Is Freeswitch currently able to do all the listed items?

Any advice / suggestion or links for guides about how (or what might be needed) to support these items will be very helpul.

Thanks.