[Freeswitch-users] display name updates with two outbound channels

Hristo Trendev dist.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:14:30 MSK 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Karsten Horsmann <khorsmann at gmail.com>wrote:

> originate
> {sip_cid_type=rpid,origination_caller_id_name=400,origination_caller_id_number=400}sofia/example/
> 300 at foo.com&bridge({sip_cid_type=rpid,origination_caller_id_name=300,origination_caller_id_number=300}sofia/example/
> 400 at bar.com)

I don't have a problem setting the CID name/number on either leg. The
problem is with display name updates initiated by the remote endpoint. I
don't know in advance what the display name update contains. Otherwise,
what you suggest might be used as a workaround, but only in case the
display name doesn't change during the call and only if it is known in
advance. This isn't the case for example with display name updates that may
be triggered by transfer happening outside of FS.

Best,
Hristo