[Freeswitch-users] nate-mode -nonat apply-nat-acl documentation

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Wed Aug 21 03:30:09 MSD 2013

Karl,

I agree with you on the documentation part. Unfortunately, I'm not
able to give you the answers. I had difficulties getting my own setup
working when I was changing my setup (included a vpn). In the end I
figured it out myself with wireshark, but the documentation is (at
least to me) not that clear on the subject.

Maybe because of two reasons:
[1] The average FS user has already a fair amount of knowledge on the subject;
[2] The average FS user has the same kind of setup, which is documented enough.

--
EL