[Freeswitch-users] Transfer / Forward calls - from an operator to an extension after the call is picked

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue Aug 20 02:11:02 MSD 2013

It seems that different phones behave differently regarding call transfer.
On our Polycom phones, you press Trans, which puts the caller on hold and
prompts for another number to dial. After you call the extension, and talk
to the 3rd party, you press Trans again. You can't transfer a call that has
been put on hold without taking it off hold first.

--
Steve