[Freeswitch-users] freetdm rxgain txgain

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Aug 16 01:14:35 MSD 2013

On 08/15/2013 04:59 AM, Nandy Dagondon wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> Did you test the milliwatt tone using the FXS port? I asked because you said it's not sending the
> ringing signal. Do you mean the phones did not ring. The Digium cards require a separate power
> supply feed. Without it - it can't generate the 100V ringing voltage. This is very obvious but let's
> not discounting this possibility. :-)
>
> /Nandy

I used the tone on both fxo and fxs ports - the extra power connector is there - for some reason the
gain settings in /etc/freeswitch/freetdm.conf don't seem to get applied.

The key test is the output of
  $ dahdi_diag

I just ran it again while is active to see if it makes a difference.

I looks like it wants to see settings in zt.conf

Which config file should this be using - zt.conf or freetdm.conf ? I can find documentation that
points to both?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Underlying most arguments against the free market
is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
- Milton Freidman