[Freeswitch-users] Skype "Problem witch Audio Playback" - with skypopen-oss module.

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:46:25 MSD 2013

please open a new mail thread, so others can read and give their opinions.

I would use one of the many scripting options, or the dialplan.

-giovanni

On Monday, August 5, 2013, Jacek <wampir990 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> How should it look like fs_cli command that automatically connects the
call using the following method:
> A call to the user,
> when he receives a call (pick up the phone), hears the message about the
implementation of the merger, and then will be automatically connected with
the number of user B.

> I mean the shape of the script command.
>
> Is it possible to do this with fs_cli  -x, or do I have to combine the
script, which will implement a similar action.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile