[Freeswitch-users] How to set up a connection between two users by using fs_cli?

Jacek wampir990 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:05:16 MSD 2013

Hi

How should it look like fs_cli command that automatically connects the
call using the following method:
A call to the user,
when he receives a call (pick up the phone), hears the message about the
implementation of the merger, and then will be automatically connected
with the number of user B.

I mean the shape of the script command.

Is it possible to do this with *fs_cli**  -**x*, or do I have to combine
the script, which will implement a similar action.

Cheers

Sorry for my English, my native  language is Polish.