[Freeswitch-users] Call at once and XML-CDR

Stuart Mills stuart.mills3 at btopenworld.com
Fri Aug 2 18:01:23 MSD 2013

Hi,

Got a question regarding call at once combined with xml-cdr logging.

The problem I seem to get is when I try sending calls to 2 destinations and 1 call gets answered, so that wins the race, the xml-cdr logging seems to be a little confused. In the app_log I’m getting logging up to the point of the dial string, then nothing after that for the a-leg. What seems to happen is the rest of the app_log gets written to the cdr file of the bleg that answered the call first.

Is this by design or a bug in the xml-cdr logging?

Thanks,

Stuart