[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Core - Cassandra Database

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Aug 2 07:12:07 MSD 2013

I've had good luck with a small deployment on percona as well, though there are a few minor issues (maybe stuff that can
be corrected):

1. When FS tries to create indexes on various tables that already exist, it winds up causing a bunch of
complaints/failures in the percona logs and creating various GAL_ dump files.

2. The external management of percona can be a mess. I tried running with Pacemaker/Corosync and really didn't have good
luck with it failing over the floating IP properly, so I switched things back over to Keepalived, which I'm using for
the freeswitch instances.

-- Nathan