[Freeswitch-users] Audio Lost after 1 min

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 01:53:09 MSD 2013

Try setting the channel var record_waste_resources=true in the dp before
calling VM or globally in vars.xml
This will cause useless silent RTP to be fired at the caller while they are
recording.  Without this it logically stops sending while its recording the
message since you don't need to hear anything while you are recording your
message.  Some devices panic with no media and hangup thus this
workaround....

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/