[Freeswitch-users] Communication between sip soft phones(X-Lite) via freeswitch

Ashish gautam ashish at nms.co.in
Mon Apr 15 10:48:59 MSD 2013

Probably your users might not be in the default context. To make call from
one sip user to another both must be in same context. For testing purpose
you may want to keep both of them in default context. In the user_name.xml
file put context = default , this may solve your problem.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Navnath Sonavne <navnath.sonavne at yahoo.com