[Freeswitch-users] Follow me implementation

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Thu Apr 11 02:16:48 MSD 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Brian Foster <bdfoster at davri.com> wrote:

> 4. Deskphones need to continue to ring after the external number leg is
> started. I can't timeout the call on the deskphone then call the cell
> phone, or call the deskphone, time it out, then call the deskphone and cell
> phone.

I just tried:
        <action application="bridge" data="user/1001@
${domain_name},loopback/app=ivr:test_ivr"/>

The phone at 1001 rang briefly, but then it immediately was answered by the
IVR.

Can a LUA script handle things asynchronously?  It would have to monitor if
the local extension was answered while accepting DTMF from the cell phone
call.

--
Steve