[Freeswitch-users] Some questions from a relative newbie

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:19:53 MSD 2012

If you start it with -ncwait it will block until its 100% up then fork into
the bg.
I don't think fs_cli ever behaved any differently but before this option
was added about a year ago, and unless its specified, just -nc will return
right away before its even close to ready.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin at yahoo.com>wrote:

> in this case, you would have two OpenSIPS boxes and two FreeSwitch boxes.
> The easiest scenario would be to run them in active/standby mode, so that
> only one box is handling the calls, and the other one starts acting only
> when it realizes that the master box is gone.
> Here is one of possible examples:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS
>
> There are also some scenarios for active/active redundancy, but that
> requires much more engineering efforts.
>

>   ------------------------------

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/