[Freeswitch-users] Issue with play_and_get_digits

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Sep 13 21:30:06 MSD 2012

To clarify further:

The DTMFs are capture when the invalid prompt is played and only executed after the prompt ends, as if they were queued.

To reproduce:

Execute the play_and_get_digits app with an invalid prompt of something a little longer than 5 secondes, just to give you enough time to enter some digits.
When the initial prompt plays, dial some digits that do not match your regex so that you end up in the invalid prompt.
While the invalid prompt is playing, try dialing some DTMFs as if you had made a mistake and were dialing the correct sequence this time around.
Even if you key "#", the invalid prompt will still be played till the end and all your digits queued for execution right after.

Thanks for testing,