[Freeswitch-users] XMPP Presence

Erik Dekkers erik.dekkers at certhon.com
Tue Sep 11 17:36:43 MSD 2012

Hi Guys,

I’m not sure if this has been on the mailinglist before, but i couldn’t find it on the search.

My situation is like this:

Running a Freeswitch server as our PBX, connecting Aastra phones to it.
Right now I would like to use an Attendant/Operator console application and downloaded Voice Operator Panel (wich looks really good)
The presence part of the Voice Operator Panel is working with XMPP.

Is it possible (with or without a 3rd party XMPP server) to send presence events so the Voice Operator Panel can track the presence of users?
Or just another attendant/operator application :)

Thnx and best regards,

Erik Dekkers

[cid:imagec0e560.PNG at bcafa31c.47b283a9]

ABC Westland 555        Tel:    +31 174 22 50 80
P.O. Box 90     Fax:    +31 174 22 50 81
        Mob:    +31 624 423 009
2685 ZH Poeldijk        erik.dekkers at certhon.com<mailto:erik.dekkers at certhon.com>
The Netherlands www.certhon.com<http://www.certhon.com>

DISCLAIMER
All our quotations, all orders and all contracts are subject to the AVAG-CONDITIONS.
Op alle offertes, opdrachten en overeenkomsten zijn de AVAG-verkoopvoorwaarden van toepassing.