[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer limitations

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Sep 6 18:38:44 MSD 2012

Hi guys,

I just briefly tried the att_xfer app and it seems very limited to me. It seems to be either using a gateway or the db, but it never hits the dialplan at any point.
I love the extra add-ons you guys built, especially the option to conference before finalizing the transfer, but I think the app should be revised at some point to support a more dialplan oriented approach.
Now, when a call comes in, I can att_xfer to a SIP user, but can't call out a cellphone using my dialplan logic with my multiple outbound providers.

I encourage you to give it a look and see if it's worth an upgrade.

Best as always,
Emrah