[Freeswitch-users] 1.2 stable x64 installer build issue?

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 18:28:54 MSD 2012

Hi Jeff, folks,
Many thanks.
 OK -- as I said, I'm a newbie at Windoz, so a full multi-architecture VS2010/wix patch is beyond me :(.
I will, however update the Windows installation Wiki page with your quote if I can --
I hadn't seen any doc on this & a tweaked version of your 1st sentence is all that's needed.

all the best,
  Lawrence