[Freeswitch-users] Call duration > 0 while hangup cause is not NORMAL_CLEARING

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:42:22 MSD 2012

Do you have SIP traces for the call? If you're bridging then it's
possible for the remote end to hangup the answered call with an ISDN
clearing cause other than NORMAL_* (just like they can in ISDN
signalling). For billing purposes I suggest you bill anything where
billsec>0 rather than only NORMAL_CLEARING calls.

-Steve