[Freeswitch-users] mod_freetdm problem

Puskás Zsolt errotan at elder.hu
Tue Oct 30 22:53:43 MSK 2012

I bet you are starting freeswitch before starting dahdi. You need to
load the kernel modules and preconfigure your channels before starting
freeswitch. Review your service boot order in /etc/rc2.d/

Also check if the freeswitch process have permission to write
/dev/dahdi/* files.

Next time use pastebin for posting logs and configs.