[Freeswitch-users] Can't call registered user with a reason [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]

Dmitry R rdmitry0911 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:50:20 MSK 2012

Hi,

I've just faced with a problem of being unable to call a registered user as
FS thinks it's not registered.
I set up a multi-tenant configuration with 2 domains. The default domain
works fine. I can make calls between extensions in this domain without any
problems. The new domain d.balyakhov which accepts registrations but calls
can't get thru.
in paste bin http://pastebin.com/pnDAuXPV I attached a log with "siptrace
on" of such a call between 2 registered in this domain extensions. FS
rejected this call with a reason [USER_NOT_REGISTERED]
The question is how to overcome this problem?

Thanks, Dmitry