[Freeswitch-users] [OT] Opinions on Polycom 4.0.x Firmware

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:27:54 MSK 2012

Hi,

  Stay with the latest version 3 if you use shared lines. Here are the
problems I reported to Polycom and got no reply:

calls lists: when using shared lines  outgoing calls are put in the
incoming calls lists, and ananswred outgoing calls go into missed calls.
When listenning to voicemail messages FS sends UPDATE packets with the
information of the one who left the message. version 3 displayed name and
number, version 4 displays only number.

                    Regards, __Yehavi: