[Freeswitch-users] process-rxfax.py Python Script and FreeSWITCH 1.2.3

Komar, Jason jkomar at jbox.ca
Wed Oct 24 19:50:01 MSD 2012

I'm using the process-rxfax.py Python script found on the mod_spandsp wiki
page (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_spandsp). It's worked great up
until I just upgraded two FreeSWITCH boxes to version 1.2.3 from 1.2.1.

Does anyone know if there was a change in mod_spandsp that would have
broken the script? When a fax call is received FreeSWITCH immediately hangs
up with a DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER.

The error that gets thrown in the cli is:

2012-10-24 09:30:38.257880 [ERR] switch_core_session.c:2369 Invalid
Application rxfax

If need be, I'll open a jira. My thought though was that it may be a
problem with the script needing an update rather than an issue with
FreeSWITCH itself.

Thanks,

Jason Komar