[Freeswitch-users] ATOM D500

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:06:07 MSD 2012

Hi Scott,

I'm not going to say it's adequate or not. But just an experience of an
 installation with D945GCLF2 w/ 2GB RAM.

It was running as an outbound contact center PABX serving 10-seats. But
voice recording is done to all calls 100%. So, this load somehow could be
allocated to call conferencing. It was running almost 2  years without any
major problem. To minimize the archive space, a script compresses them to
OGG format after 2 days during off-shift.

We would be glad to hear your result.

Cheers!
/Nandy